Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Prescription for Anti-Depressive Living . . .

Okay, so I stole the title of Jonathan Adler's book, but it only seemed appropriate. I just had to share my latest purchase . . . 

It's a case for my laptop designed by Jonathan Adler. My husband's been bugging me for months to buy a computer case, but all the options I found were rather ugly uninspiring. I ran across this one the other day at my local stationery shop and knew it was the one for me. 


Sometimes, it's the little things that make me smile! 

4 comments:

Susan said...

Alright. You know my birthday is quickly approaching and I am in line for a new laptop from work. What better gift to give me! We could be twins!

Kim said...

Oh! I love that one! I have a boring electric blue one.

Julie Holloway said...

those are the best kinds of things....love it! Can't believe you found it at a stationary store.

Stephanie said...

I'm a huge fan of Jonathan Adler!! Great purchase!