Friday, March 23, 2012

A Guest Post & Chairs

I'm off to the flea market and a couple of estate sales pretty soon to do some shopping for clients (and maybe myself too), but you can find me over at Interior Design Musings today where I'm sharing some of my favorite picks for spring. Thanks so much to Mandi for having me . . . her blog is always chocked full of inspiration, and I'm honored she invited me. While I usually focus on interiors, a lot of my spring picks are more fashion-related (shocking, I know), so go check them out.

And since I can't do a post without something to look at, here are some chairs I've found on Craigslist lately. I'm a chair fanatic, and while I really don't need any right now, I can't stop myself from looking.

I really might get the white and chrome one for a desk chair for my daughter's desk. Oh, to be Kelly Wearstler and have a warehouse just for my chairs!

Happy Friday!

6 comments:

LindsB said...

I cant wait to see what you find!! Have a good weekend!

LindsB said...

I cant wait to see what you find!! Have a good weekend!

Melissa Crochet said...

You better get that chrome and white one! If not I will.

Brandy@MAKE+MODEL said...

I'm like you. I'm a sucker for a good chair. Sorry we couldn't hang longer at the Flea. - Brandy

Ashley said...

I'm about a million years late to this, but I'm looking forward to seeing what you found!! Hope you had a great time, Kathy.

Stephanie Sabbe said...

I literally have 3 pairs of chairs in my living/dining area right now. Can't walk past a good chair without bringing it home!