Friday, April 4, 2014

Fess Up Friday Guest Post

Happy Friday! Today you'll find me over at the Little Black Door where I'm fessing up to breaking a real decorating taboo (oh no! what could it be???).

Here's a little hint as to what my secret might involve . . . 

Please pop over and check it out. I know you all must read LBD already because Elizabeth is one of the best bloggers around . . . seriously love her humor and her style. 

Also, earlier this week I was fortunate enough to get to tour the HGTV Smart House here in Nashville. It's not open for tours to the public, but it will be available to win starting April 15. So please check back for a little preview next week. 

Happy weekend everyone!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

Loved this post, Kathy! It's funny how we build up expectations for our own houses from reading (maybe too many) blogs & shelter mags.

Have a great weekend!

Elizabeth @ The Little Black Door said...

So glad you came over to play my friend. Let's do it again soon. :)

laura Madalene said...

They are so pretty and love the way you have taken the ties down the legs. You have a very pretty dining room.
Dining Room Ideas

farandnear said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FROM THE RIGHT BANK said...

Oh gosh we were definitely on the same wavelength with this topic. I guess it just goes to show it's not the color that matters but style and your house oozes with it. And BTW, if you ever tire of that mirror, please send it to me right away. Better yet, bring it in person, okay? Thanks. :)

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

Just popped on over and I have to say I'm WITH ya sista! I've NEVER painted any rooms in both my OC and LA apartments white...I fear the stark bland foundation as well but now that I've been living in color for almost a decade, I'm actually quite excited to pare it all down in my next home! Here's hoping its bathed in gorgeous natural light! Love this post, such a relevant topic that I'm sure many can relate to!

xo- Julie
Peace! Love! LOL!
Haute Khuuture Blog

Patrick Tan said...

Lovely place! Sitting on that couch with a glass of wine with a candle light, everything is perfect.

Patrick Tan

Patrick Tan said...

Lovely place! Sitting on that couch with a glass of wine with a candle light, everything is perfect.

Patrick Tan