Saturday, April 14, 2012

Seven

Today my baby boy turned seven. I know I sound like a broken record when discussing my children's birthdays, but this makes me feel so many emotions -  most of all something akin to disbelief. And I think this is why the word bittersweet was created.
He had a great day of presents, friends, family and parties. He also told me earlier that he loved me more than jellybeans or his XBox 360 . . . so I've got that going for me. Oh, I love him so. I so wish I could freeze time. Happy Birthday, my sweet Pierce . . . here's hoping you always love me more than jellybeans.

10 comments:

nelya said...

Jellybeans, huh. That's pretty hardcore. :0)

Happiest birthday to your sweet boy!

xx-n.

Kendall said...

Happy happy birthday to him!

Bri@Meyouandawiener said...

Whoooooooa more than his Xbox!!! I don't even love my hubby more than my box! ;)

Happy birfday to lil man!

Karena said...

Kathy what is better than celebrating a birthday with the kids!! They grow up so fast!

I have a $100 Gift Card Giveaway from Soft Surroundings if you would like to enter!!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

ModFruGal said...

I always forget our boys' birthdays are a day apart! Happy Day to Pierce!

Ashley said...

More than jellybeans AND Xbox 360? I'm 99% serious when I say my husband wouldn't even say that about me!

Seriosly, though, where did your son get those gorgeous curls!?!

Erin said...

He loves your more than xbox?!

You're doing something right, mama! Carry on :)

Brandy@MAKE+MODEL said...

Happy Birthday to Pierce. I would be very excited to beat out the XBox. That is saying something :)
Brandy

Katherine @ Antweak said...

oh I feel your pain! Kids grow up way too fast...and so do we! Tryin' to make every minute count!

xo,
Katherine

Emily | Recently said...

Awwww, so sweet! He loves his mama and always will! Happy belated b-day to him!