Monday, August 1, 2011

Check Out . . .

my new online shop! As I mentioned in my last post, I ended up closing the antique booth I had at the Downtown Antique Mall. It was worth a shot, and you never know until you try, and a bunch of other cliches my mother always told me.  Thanks to everyone who left such kind and encouraging comments. The good news is that I'm selling some of the smaller items on my blog, so now you can have your very own, hand-picked piece of awesomeness. Like these beauties . . .
Please check out the rest of the items in my store here (there's a new tab under my header that says "My Shop"). These are all things I would have in my own home, but I've got to stop somewhere because hoarding is not attractive. 

And stay tuned for details of a Pop-Up Shop/Tag Sale/Mini Flea Market coming in the near future. You won't want to miss it!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

YAY! Now non-locals can score some of your awesome finds!

Naomi@DesignManifest said...

best of luck with the shop Kathy! I bought those exact cranes for my clients. And I paid more, so whoever gets them is getting a deal.

Jessie said...

Those cranes are so pretty as well as other items from your shop! Great finds!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

ModFruGal said...

Congrats on the shop!

Lori @ Lori May Interiors said...

So sorry about your shop, but so excited about your new online version.

Good luck!

Lori
www.lorimayinteriors.com/blog