Friday, February 8, 2013

Shop for a Cause

Just popping in to remind everyone that today is the last day to go shop Angela from the Painted House's Joss & Main sale. She has picked some beautiful things and curated an amazing sale with 100% of the proceeds to benefit Room Service Atlanta - a very worthy cause. So, if you're looking for some cool stuff, please do check it out. I found so many things I loved and rather than just list them I was inspired to put them into a mood board so you could see how they might look in your own abode:
 Click the board to enlarge to get a better look . . . 


Sorry, I'm just now reminding you, but yesterday I was visiting the orthopedist who put me in one of these things . . . 
Cute boot, right? It's the new style. For me anyway. Apparently, I have a crack in my toe but my main diagnosis was "turf toe," just like the NFL players.

Enough about my toe . . . go forth and shop and have a great weekend!

6 comments:

angela | the painted house said...

Awww, you made a design board! That is love. :) Thank you!

I think you need to decoupage your boot. Fun weekend project, right? I hope you feel better soon--hobbling to the estate sales isn't the most efficient use of shopping time.

Decor I Adore said...

I love love the rug on your mood board!

charmaine said...

Great stuff! Off to check it out.

Linda {Calling it Home} said...

Oh you poor thing. I hope it doesn't hurt. I'm guessing you can't drive? I'll go check out the sale. BTW, I can't get that song out of my brain!

bluehydrangea said...

Love the mood board!! But your new shoe makes me sad. so NOT your style!! Hope your toe is feeling better soon!!

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

Mood board: great!
Toe Boot: bad!

Turf toe?

www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com