Sunday, January 10, 2010

Clean Sweep

My house isn't quite this messy, but I'm definitely feeling the need to de-clutter and clean today. This office actually belongs to one of my favorite directors, Sofia Coppola. Maybe if I were more creative I could get away with having a room look like this?

Speaking of cleaning, here is the reason I must vacuum too often (but isn't she cute?!) . . .
and the two main reasons my counters are constantly in need of wiping down (of course, they're extremely cute, too) . . .



And lastly, my new favorite organic cleaner . . . J.R. Watkins' Natural Home Care All Purpose Cleaner in Aloe & Green Tea scent. It's a nice change from all my lavender cleaners. Got mine at Target, but you can check out other purchasing options here.


Happy Cleaning!

Photos courtesy of: http://sofiacoppola.tumblr.com, My Interior Life and J.R. Watkins Natural Home Care.

3 comments:

Susan said...

You know what they say..."If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what is an empty desk the sign of?" I think I might have that quote framed for my classroom. Don't get carried away with the cleaning my friend. Great pics of the beautiful famille.

My Interior Life said...

You know I won't get carried away. A little cleaning would go a long away around here right now! I love the Sofia Coppola pics though. I think she was featured in that Vogue Houses book.

Matt McGee said...

You forgot to put a picture of me up there as a source of the mess.