Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Nashville Style

Just a reminder to watch the premiere episode of Nashville tonight on ABC 10/9 Central.
As a resident of the real Nashville (well, technically a suburb just over the border), I'll be curious to see how our fair city is portrayed. While this is a scripted drama not reality television (thank goodness), it's based on the very real country music industry here.

And just in case you think the real Nashville only has country music stars running around (which it does in spades), we saw Patrick Carney of the Black Keys shopping at Target recently. 
My husband snapped this pic as I was a little starstruck since the Black Keys are one of my favorite bands. So, I'll leave you with a little Black Keys music to offset the country . . . 
Turn it up and enjoy. Happy Wednesday!

5 comments:

Raina Cox said...

Very cool!

I get excited if I spot an extreme coupon-er at our local T-town.

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

I am so excited for this show tonight. And Modern Family too! I need a break from those crazy housewives - it's all just gotten to be too much with them. Also looking forward to Million Dollar Decorators next month!

www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

Emily | Recently said...

No WAY!!! That's the coolest. Sometimes I see NBA players at my target, but yours is way cooler.

Matt said...

'bout time you put some cool shit on this blog!!

Heather@Tatter and Fray said...

Bummer, I totally forgot to watch. How was it? I'd be starstruck to see Patrick Carney, too!!!